Hello and welcome to my little corner of comfort, creativity and reflection.
Hi, I’m Molly, a small town Welsh girl living in England and trying to navigate life in my early twenties (almost mid-twenties, but we won’t talk about that just yet!). I’m a lifestyle blogger, freelance writer, photographer, and wanna-be traveller of the world. I find no better comfort than sitting on my sofa, a cup of tea (or coffee, whatever floats your boat) in one hand and a great book in the other.
My blog is not just a space for me but hopefully for whoever comes to read it, and takes something away – whether it be a life hack, a reflection, a how-to tip or simply to relate, I’ve got you!
From open thoughts to personal development and growth to wellness and general lifestyle, you will find it all on my blog.
Little more about me…
I moved to Nottingham when I was 19, after what was one of the least favourite years of my life (literally, right at the bottom of the list) to study my degree in Film Production Technologies. I started my university life in Oxford, spending a lot of the time alone in a room of a horrid shared house. Although, on the upside, I did make a life-long friend! Throughout my time at university in Nottingham, I worked as a Digital Marketing and Communications Assistant for an organisation, and still work there today whilst coming to the end of my masters degree.
This year (2021), I decided to start a business as a Creative Copy and Content Writer and Digital Content Creator for small and independent businesses. I’m still at the beginning of my journey, and probably quite far off being fully self-employed, but that is my ultimate goal by the end of this year. Shameless self plug: www.mollyokeefewriter.com
Let’s get to know each other, follow me on Instagram @mollykokeefe
Here are 5 riveting facts about me 😉
1) I’m a self-confessed notebook collector (hoarder) and I never use them, just collector them.
2) I can say the longest Welsh word (usually my party trick)
3) When I have a roast dinner, I have to eat each food on my plate separately, saving the best for last (Yorkshire puds, obviously)
4) I have an irrational fear of polystyrene, absolutely HATE the stuff. Happy to put together a flat pack but don’t ask me to unbox it
5) My favourite comfort-binge watch is Gogglebox, there’s just something special about watching people watch tv